Vass Productions Terms and Conditions of SaleVass Productions Pty Ltd (ABN 54 609 829 665) (“Vass Productions”) provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue using the Eventbrite ticketing platform, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the “Seller”). In providing these services, Vass Productions operates services on the eventbrite.com, eventbrite.com.au and alextheatrestk.com.au (the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Vass Productions on the Eventbrite platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and ConditionsVass Productions may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and ConditionsEach ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on Eventbrite or Alex Theatre website(s) and at Vass Productions agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from Vass Productions on request.
General Terms and ConditionsVass Productions acts as an agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) Vass Productions otherwise has no liability to you.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- Vass Productions will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Vass Productions does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Vass Productions nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Vass Productions will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Vass Productions may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Vass Productions may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
Variations to performances, events, venue or staging platform
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
- The Seller reserves the right to deliver the performance or event through another platform. i.e. if an audience is not able to access the theatre/venue to watch a live performance then the audience/patron can be offered an online option to watch the live performance real-time. This option is only available where the theatre/venue is not available for audiences to access or where the promoter has made this option available.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Vass Productions or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Vass Productions and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. Vass Productions will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, Vass Productions may change your delivery method to "venue collect" at its discretion.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Vass Productions at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- While Vass Productions takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Vass Productions may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Vass Productions will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in Vass Productions reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Vass Productions may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Vass Productions by a third party.